In our relentless efforts to find Tibetan herbs, we were introduced to one magnificent herb known to Tibetan practitioners.
The Chinese term is (translated) “Red view of heaven”.
My visits to China are incomplete without a visit to his lab.
One of his secrets revealed to me is Hongjintian
Red view of Heaven, Hongjintian:
The dry rhizome of the department perennial herb Rhokiola rosea L. of red-spotted stonecrop, the perennial stem is extended on the ground, can reach 50cm , thick about 1-1.5cm; Leaf intergrowth, wrap the needle shape linear and long and round or linear. The rachis was born in the top of the perennial stem , could reach 20cm long, the petal was red. six – eight of florescence.
fragrant and sweet , flavor bitterness Brown or reddish brown meticulous powder
Test method : HPLC
Immunity enhancer, improves general health, improves human body‘s hematopoietic function, slows aging process, anti tumor characteristic, resisting fatigue , lower blood glucose, antiviral, resist and radiate , used effectively in altitude sickness.
- Medicinal Uses of a Celery Seed Herbal Infusion (brighthub.com)
- Tea and detox (africasiaeuro.com)
- not a Golden day for herbs (irelandandback.wordpress.com)
- The Miracle of Herbs for your Health Needs (lachicaorganica.wordpress.com)
- June 4 – 6: Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium | WholeFoods Magazine (mamavega.wordpress.com)
- Can the symptoms of menopause be treated by herbs (wiki.answers.com)
- Herb Magick (witchesofthecraft.wordpress.com)
- Codex in EU ? (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Herb Butters (witchesofthecraft.wordpress.com)
- Herbs for Menopause symptoms (menopausepjs.com)