Guess my immediate reaction saved the rest of the day. Logged on server, changed password, secured remaining folders and files.
Explained in more details in wordpressed.
Don’t become a victim of hackers, precautions mentioned on wordpressed blog.
(Why shift me ? cause this awesome slow …)
- How to Keep Your Blog Hacker Proof? (famousbloggers.net)
- 5 Ways to Hack proof your blog [Blog Security Tips] (madrasgeek.com)
- How to choose a secured web hosting service (madrasgeek.com)
- ftp website issue, birdbox (edugeek.net)
- Got VaultPress Secure WordPress Backup [Review] (quickonlinetips.com)
- Plentyoffish Hacked, Usernames and Passwords Stolen (mashable.com)
- Iranian Claims Credit For Comodo Hack (informationweek.com)
- Security Fail: Three Ways Your Blog Can Get Hacked (bloggingtips.com)
- anti leech hacking tutorial (zeroeandone.wordpress.com)