Kumasi .The street is filled with spectators within minutes.
Bodyguards move around with their rusted swords, The king displaying his wealth in form of gold jewelry.
I happened to be at the right place at the right time to see the procession.
- Barcamp-Kumasi 2011 On April 16, 2011. (macjordangh.wordpress.com)
- Coffins and Crocodiles, a Journey Through Ghana (4 of 6) (bootsnall.com)
- Long waits, Rainforests and Slavery – Cape Coast, Ghana (travelpod.com)
- HIV/AIDS and other shizzle – Kumasi, Ghana (travelpod.com)
- Butt Cramp, Baboons and Jason Derulo… Cont. – Mole National Park, Ghana (travelpod.com)
- Kumasi – Ashanti Region (missnicolette.wordpress.com)
- Ghana Travel Information (bootsnall.com)
- Navrongo Upper Eastern Region (aheneghana.amplify.com)
- General Mumbojumbo – Achiase, Ghana (travelpod.com)
- So much to say so little time! – Accra, Ghana (travelpod.com)