This gigantic Baobab Tree by all dimensions, Standing solitary beside the the main route to Burkina Faso, found it inspiring enough to take this shot.
Baobab fruits are a main staple for Baboons.
Male Papaya tree in full blossoms. Like a peacock spreading its wings, the male
Papaya guards over his female flock.
- Enjoy lazy days in the West African delta (theglobeandmail.com)
- Over the Watering Hole and Through the Baobab Trees (travelwithkate.wordpress.com)
- Hello world! (kologjohndok.wordpress.com)
- His Home is Alabama – Nalerigu, Ghana (travelpod.com)
- Africa Protests: Northern Nigeria, Uganda, and Burkina Faso (sahelblog.wordpress.com)
- Burkina Faso and Mali brace for migrants escaping Ivorian conflict | Liz Ford (guardian.co.uk)
- Why Indigo is the royalest hue of blue (arts.nationalpost.com)
- Ghana Baobab Tree (aheneghana. amplify.com)
- Burkina Faso Opposition Supporters Protest Higher Cost of Living (businessweek.com)
- Burkina Faso President Dissolves Government as Army Rampages (businessweek.com)
- Nigeria to re-open embassy in Coted’Ivoire – Ajumogobia (vanguardngr.com)