Tags: Switzerland, Mountains, Appenzell, Zurich, Swiss cheese, Chalets, Hotel, Inn, cheese making
RIETER.COM treated us to a wonderful event – as always. We had an outing to the mountainous region of Appenzell, with a sumptuous dinner and accompanying excursion to a traditional cheese factory.
The evening was passed in company of colleagues and fellow agents of RIETER.COM from all over the world . Excellent interactions and small talk rounded off the evening.
Swiss mountainous region of Appenzell – had fantastic dinner in swiss-chalet-style restaurant, watched how Appenzell Frischkaese (fresh cheese) is produced…
Bio product. Wine from the lower valley and traditional Hackboard music accompanied our dinner.
Good colleagues and fine food, enjoyed our outing.
a memorable event – combining excellent food with Swiss tradition.
- Appenzeller (canadacheeseman.wordpress.com)
- Africasiaeuro Rieter agents (africasiaeuro.com)
- Scharfe Maxx takes after traditional Appenzeller (sfgate.com)
- Mont Vully (canadacheeseman.wordpress.com)
- Tunnels (grueziwohl.wordpress.com)
- Altimeter+ – Sichtwerk GmbH, Appenzell (itunes.apple.com)
- Alpine Cycling Without (Much) Pain (online.wsj.com)
- ♥ Dippy Things (greytveganlife.wordpress.com)